This mini-course of 2 hours is a first introduction to the world of yogic breathwork, energy-work, called Pranayama. We designed it for both complete beginners as well as yoga teachers. It aims to help you recognise your breathing patterns and use the tools of yoga to help you balance in this stressful world, feeling more centred, healthy and aligned with your intentions. Guided by the Senior yoga teacher and Teachers trainer Irina Pashkevich.
- Purposes & philosophy of Pranayama.
- Stage wave breathing.
- Kapalabhati – shining skull performed by the abdominal short quick breathing.
- Vasishta’s Nadi Shuddhi – balancer of the brain hemispheres, nervous system and all levels of duality of our nature. First stages of the practice.
- Chandra and Surya Bhedana, components of Nadi Shuddhi and independent re-balancing practices
- The course contains both theory and practice sessions, which are clearly explained and demonstrated.
- You’ll have a separate 20 min guided practice session to continue your Pranayama at home.
Who is it for
- For dedicated yoga practitioners of all levels, including teachers.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness is a Senior Yoga Teacher as well as Teachers’ Trainer Pro and Yoga coach with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a steadfast dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and a teacher since 2008. She is a student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings of Pranayama & Meditation reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
- Upon purchase you’ll receive links to the pre-recorded videos as well as written guidance.
- Access to the videos is unlimited and indefinite.
Discounted August – October 2022 price – £25