This 8-week 8-sessions (~10h) course is designed to help you find and maintain balance through the practices of yogic Pranayama (breathwork) and Meditation (Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana). The course is part 1 of 3 of our Pranayama & Meditation trio, accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals as a CPD module for yoga teachers.
- Purposes, philosophy and techniques of Pranayama and Yogic Meditation.
- When to practise and how to progress safely and independently.
- What are the counterindications, benefits, and obstacles.
- How to integrate the practices into your daily life to find more peace, health, wellbeing and deeper connection with your inner self.
- Techniques such as Kapalabhati Kriya, Stage waves, Complete yogic breathing, Anuloma and Viloma Ujjayi, Vasishta’s Nadi Shuddhi, Aurobindo’s, HamSah, Sphere of light Meditations along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras.
- Yoga teachers and teacher trainees interested to find a solid methodological system of pranayama and meditative practices.
- All yoga practitioners interested to explore breathing & meditative practices of yoga.
- No prerequisites, come as you are with open mind and heart.
- The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK as a CPD programme.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness, Senior Yoga Teacher and Teachers’ Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a steadfast dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and teacher since 2008. She is a student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
- 8 sessions: September 19th, 26th; October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st. November 7th.
- 8 Sunday mornings from 9am to ~10:15am.
- All sessions will be recorded and available for 30 days
Course investment is £78.
Register & Pay