This 8-week 8-sessions course (~10h) is part 2 of our trio series Pranayama & Meditation CPD, accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals. You’ll continue deepening your understanding and practice of the breathe of yoga (Pranayama) and meditation (Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana). You’ll learn more intricate details of the Kriya, Pranayama and Yogic Meditation techniques.
- Background, purposes, and definitions of Kriya, Pranayama and Yogic Meditation.
- Continuation of the practices from part 1 of this course and integrating them into your daily life and your teaching. Learning and integrating new practices.
- Benefits, counterindications, and obstacles of all practices we explore.
- Kriyas: Bahya Kumbaka Uddiyana, Agnisara, Madhyama, Vama & Dakshina, Nauli. Jala Neti Kriya and continuing Kapalabhati.
- Pranayamas: Nadi Shuddhi – integrating last element, Divine image, and working with different ratios. Surya Bhedana and Chandra Bhedana – balancing practices for our brain hemispheres and our nervous systems, preparing for more powerful Nadi Shoddhana.
- Meditation: Chakra Kundalini meditation along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras. Comprehensive psycho-energetic analyses of the chakras for deeper amalgamation of this meditation into your psyche.
- Graduates of part 1 of this course or practitioners well familiar with the practice of Kapalabhati, Nadi Shuddhi, Chakra Meditation as taught by Gregor Maehle and Irina Pashkevich.
- Yoga teachers and teacher trainees interested to find a solid methodological system of pranayama and meditative practices.
- All yoga practitioners interested to explore breathing & meditative practices of yoga.
- The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK as a CPD program.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness, Senior Yoga Teacher and Teachers’ Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and teaching since 2008. She is a direct student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
- 8 weeks 8 sessions of ~1h15-1h30: January 16th, 23rd, 30th; February 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th; March 6th.
- Sunday mornings 9am to 10:15am.
- Sessions will be recorded and available for 30 days.
Course investment is £78.
Register & Pay