This 5-week 5-sessions course is level 2 of our Pranayama & Meditation course. You’ll continue deepening your understanding and practice of yogic breathwork and meditation. You’ll learn more intricate details of the Kriya, Pranayama and Yogic Meditation techniques. We welcome yoga teachers, trainees and graduates of the first level of our course.
- Background, purposes and definitions of Kriya, Pranayama and Yogic Meditation.
- Progression of the practice and integration into your daily life.
- Benefits, counterindications, and obstacles.
- Techniques: Agnisara, Nauli, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shuddhi and Nadi Shoddhana, Chakra Kundalini meditation along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras.
All Iriness’ students are welcome. Since this course is level 2, participation in level 1 course would be helpful. But if you are established into the basic practices of Kapalabhati, Nadi Shuddhi, yogic meditations, you are welcome to join us too.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness and a Senior Yoga Teacher and Teachers’ Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
The course duration is 5 weeks with 5 sessions of ~75 min each on Sunday mornings.
- February 21st, 28th, March 7th, 14th, 21st.
- Sunday mornings 9:30-10:45am.
- Sessions will be recorded and available on-demand.
Course investment is £50.
Register & Pay