This 8-sessions (~10h) course is designed to help you find and maintain balance through the practices of yogic Pranayama (breathwork) and Meditation (Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana). The course is part 1 of 3 of our Pranayama & Meditation trio, accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals as a CPD module for yoga teachers.
- Purposes, philosophy and techniques of Pranayama and Yogic Meditation.
- When to practise and how to progress safely and independently.
- What are the counterindications, benefits, and obstacles.
- How to integrate the practices into your daily life to find more peace, health, wellbeing and deeper connection with your inner self.
- Techniques such as Kapalabhati Kriya, Stage waves, Complete yogic breathing, Anuloma and Viloma Ujjayi, Vasishta’s Nadi Shuddhi, Aurobindo’s, HamSah, Sphere of light Meditations along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras.
- Yoga teachers and teacher trainees interested to find a solid methodological system of pranayama and meditative practices.
- All yoga practitioners interested to explore breathing & meditative practices of yoga.
- No prerequisites, come as you are with open mind and heart.
- The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK as a CPD programme.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness is a Senior Yoga Teacher as well as Teachers’ Trainer Pro and Yoga coach with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a steadfast dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and a teacher since 2008. She is a student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings of Pranayama & Meditation reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
- This course is offered on-demand and can be viewed for 60 days from the date of purchasing.
Course investment is £78.
Please pay below and email us at email@example.com specifying PMC level 1, to receive relevant links. Thank you and we hope you’ll enjoy your yogic journey with us.
Pay for on-demand