This 6-week 6-sessions (~9h) course is designed to help you find and maintain inner peace and balance in this difficult time through the practices of yogic Pranayama (breathwork) and Meditation. We also hope that you’ll experience a deeper connection with your inner self, while exploring the breath of yoga and yogic meditations. Can be useful for yoga teachers and trainees to explore subtle aspects of yoga practice and teaching. The course is part of the series of Pranayama & Meditation courses and can serve as CPD for the teachers.
- Purposes, philosophy and techniques of Pranayama and Yogic Meditation.
- When to practise and how to progress safely and independently.
- What are the counterindications, benefits, and obstacles.
- How to integrate the practices into your daily life to find more peace, health, wellbeing and deeper connection with your inner self.
- Techniques such as Kapalabhati Kriya, Stage waves, Complete yogic breathing, Anuloma and Viloma Ujjayi, Vasishta’s Nadi Shuddhi, Aurobindo’s, HamSah, Sphere of light Meditations along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras.
- Yoga teachers and teacher trainees interested to find a solid methodological system of pranayama and meditative practices.
- All yoga practitioners interested to explore breathing & meditative practices of yoga.
- No prerequisites, come as you are – just on empty stomach 🙂.
- The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK as a CPD program.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness and a Senior Yoga Teacher and Teachers’ Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina is a student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
The course duration is 5 weeks with 5 sessions of ~1h15-30 min each on Saturdays’ mornings at 10am.
- March 27th, April 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and May 1st.
- Saturday mornings from 10am to ~11:15-30am.
- Sessions will be recorded and available on-demand.
Course investment is £70.
Register & Pay