This 5-week 5-sessions course (~8h) is part 2 of our trio series of Pranayama & Meditation Courses. You’ll continue deepening your understanding and practice of yogic breathwork and meditation. You’ll learn more intricate details of the Kriya, Pranayama and Yogic Meditation techniques. We welcome teachers and teacher trainees as well as all of the other dedicated yoga practitioners
- Background, purposes and definitions of Kriya, Pranayama, Chakras, and Yogic Meditation.
- Progression of the practice and integration into your daily life and your teaching.
- Benefits, counterindications, and obstacles.
- Techniques: Agnisara, Nauli, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shuddhi and Nadi Shoddhana, Chakra Kundalini meditation along with yogic mudras, bandhas, and mantras.
- Graduates of part 1 of this course or practitioners well familiar with the practice of Kapalabhati, Nadi Shuddhi, Chakra Meditation as taught by Gregor Maehle.
- Yoga teachers and teacher trainees interested to find a solid methodological system of pranayama and meditative practices.
- All yoga practitioners interested to explore breathing & meditative practices of yoga.
- The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK as a CPD program.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness and a Senior Yoga Teacher and Teachers’ Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina is a student of Gregor Maehle and her teachings reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
The course duration is 5 weeks with 5 sessions of ~1h15-30 each on Saturday mornings.
- May 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and June 5th.
- Saturday mornings 10am to 11:15-30am.
- Sessions will be recorded and available on-demand.
Course investment is £62.
Register & Pay