This interactive masterclass will be focused on the twists or rotations postures of Ashtanga vinyasa yoga. Guided by the Senior yoga teacher and Teachers trainer Irina Pashkevich. This event is designed for experienced yoga practitioners and yoga teachers.
- Anatomical patterns of the twists
- Hips & shoulders’ effect on the twists
- Postures analysed: Trikonasana B, Parsvakonasana B, Marichiasana C & D, Ardhva Matsyandrasana
- Challenges in twists, proportions, binds
- Breath and twists
Who is it for
- For the experienced practitioners and yoga teachers.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness is a Senior Yoga Teacher as well as Teachers’ Trainer Pro and Yoga coach with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a steadfast dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and a teacher since 2008. She is a direct student of John Scott, Gregor Maehle & Monica Gauci. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
When and where
- 11th of June, Saturday 10am – 12:15pm at Iriness Yoga Horsham and online.
- The session will be recorded and available for 30 days.
Course investment is £30.
Sign up for the session is necessary after purchase – please follow instructions after payment to secure your space.