This first 2023 workshop will help you understand your existing breathing patterns and discover new ways to improve your breathing for alleviation of stress, anxiety, panic attacks, and asthma. The event is based on the Oxygen advantage and Buteyko breathwork schools, scientifically proven since 1970th to improve many health conditions. It is guided by the Senior yoga teacher and Teachers’ trainer, Irina Pashkevich Bourdier.
After the workshop, you are invited to stay for a tea and cake to share your experiences, ask questions, help each other with advice. A little lovely supportive time.
If you’ve participated in the previous Oxygen advantage workshop, you’ll still learn new techniques and cultivate better understanding of the ones you’ve explored before.
This event will be dedicated to:
- First, understanding where you are with your breathing and how functional or not it is.
- Second, how to improve your breathing from where you are now, so your general health can improve.
- Third, we’ll be exploring techniques to help you deal with:
- Stress, anxiety, and tension
- Emergency situations such as panic attacks and asthma attacks
- Improving your sleep
- Creating a healthier daily pattern of breathing for better oxygenation; for better workings of the brain, heart and the whole miraculous being of yours 😉!
Who is it for
- All are welcome: complete beginners, experienced yogis and yoga teachers.
- The event is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals, i.e. yoga teachers will receive YAP credits.
Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness is a Senior Yoga Teacher, Teachers’ Trainer and Yoga coach with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Irina has been a steadfast dedicated yoga practitioner for over 20 years and a teacher since 2008. Her passion is in helping her students alleviate pain, suffering both mental and physical. Irina is a student of Gregor Maehle, a renown int’l teacher & author. Irina’s teachings of Pranayama & Meditation reflect his to the best of her ability. Visit the About page for more information about Irina.
When and where
- Saturday, 14th of January, 10:00am-12:30pm. And tea and cake support group after that.
- At Iriness Yoga Horsham: Victoria house, Victoria str, RH13 5DZ, Horsham and online with recordings.
Your investment is £30. There is no cancellation since both online and recorded options are available.
Dates and Purchase link
Payment link is below. Kindly pay and then SIGN UP following the instructions of the system. Purchasing does NOT sign you up automatically.
Breathwork for Anxiety and Stress – Purchase here